The Vitality Lounge is a spacious well-being centre located in the High Street of Stourbridge Town, run by educated, professional therapists, so our skills are matched with our customers’ needs. We recognise that health is not only the absence of illness but the product of healthy lifestyles, physical and emotional wellness and when required we have an extended network of professionals that we can refer clients for specialised treatments.
Our therapists hold degree qualifications such as Cosmetology and Medical Degree, and a comprehensive post-graduate education in Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Sports Therapy. From achieving healthy skin to managing injury, each treatment is customised and prescribed to suit an individual’s needs.
Call, text, or visit us today and see how we can help you! 07572 810 991
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – WE ARE BACK TO BUSINESS
The Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy announced on the 9 July that “physical therapy businesses and spas across England will be able to reopen safely from Monday 13 July under new government plans”.
Whilst this is extremely positive it is important that we provide you with clarity on returning to our practice. We are following the Government’s and the GCMT guidance and will update you of any changes accordingly. To attend our practice you must adhere to the following:
- Only customers with an appointment can enter to the premises, if you want to book for a therapy or buy any of our face care products you need to call, email or Facebook message us.
- Please use a face mask or covering to access our premises, whilst in the reception area and in the waiting room.
- Please bring with you large towel and attend in comfortable clothing.
- Sanitise your hands at the entrance of the premises, we will still require that you wash your hands before and after therapies.
- You will be health checked and your body temperature will be taken at the reception desk, please do not walk in to the waiting area until you have been registered.
- Only arrive a couple of minutes before your appointment, and in your own, unless you require a chaperone.
- DO NOT ATTEND AN APPOINTMENT if you have been in contact with anyone suffering or suspected of COVID-19, specially if you have been contacted by the NHS test and trace system.
- DO NOT ATTEND AN APPOINTMENT if you present a new continuous cough, fever and decrease sense of taste or smell.
We believe as a practice that these guidelines are the right thing to do. We have a duty of care to do all we can to safeguard your health and that has always been our priority.
Opening Times – The Vitality Lounge, Stourbridge
Tuesday: 10am – 6pm
Wednesday: 10am – 6pm
Thursday: 10am – 6pm
Friday: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Manage the muscular tension that builds up in the body's soft tissue during physical activity. Improves flexibility, prevents injury and prepares for peak performance.
Specialised Aesthetic Facial Care
Our non-surgical treatments are designed to treat and correct skin conditions that require specialist attention such as microneedling, chemical peels, blemish removal etc.
Relaxation Body Therapy
Skillfully put together a range of therapies and blend of aromatherapy oils to alleviate muscular tension and stress. Treatments are tailored to suit your individual needs.